Car Review of Citroen DS3
Hello once again, thank you for taking your time to visit my blog, I hope you enjoy.
Well on Thrusday 5th June 2014 I picked up my Brand new car and oh boy what a dream to drive, it took a bit getting use to it after driving my old car for nearly two years.
Here is the list of equipent and specs about the car.
Safety & Security
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Puncture repair kit
- ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) and Emergency Braking Assistance (EBA)
- Curtain airbags
- Front seat belt pre-tensioners with force-limiters
- High-frequency remote control central locking with deadlocks
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Driver's, front passenger's, front lateral and curtain airbags
- Chrome door handles
- Contrasting body/roof colour
Comfort & Convenience
- Rear parking sensors
- Automatic illumination of headlamps, automatic rain-sensitive windscreen wipers, electrochrome rear view mirror and automatic digital
- Front central armrest
- Variable power assisted steering
- Sport suspension
- Scented air freshener
- 12 volt socket
- Front electric windows with 'one-touch' operation driver's side
- Rear 1/3-2/3 split/folding seats
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Multi-function on-board trip computer (current fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, distance covered, average speed and range
on remaining fuel)
- GEI (Gear Efficiency Indicator)
- Interior mood lighting
- Halogen headlamps
- 3D LED Rear lights
- Front fog lights
- Electrically adjustable door mirrors
- Connecting Box - Bluetooth® system with USB socket
- Auxiliary socket
- RDS stereo radio/MP3 compatible CD player with steering mounted controls
- Leather steering wheel with chrome inserts
- Chrome gear surround
- Chrome door sill protector
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Roof colour painted door mirrors with chrome base
Side Rubbing Strips
- Chrome side rubbing strips
- Gloss black Kit
- Daytime-running LED Signature
Capacity (cc) 1560
Cylinders 4 in line
Max power CEE (kW/rpm) 68/4000
Max torque CEE (Nm/rpm) 230/1750
Transmission type Five speed manual
Clutch type Dry single plate
Max speed (mph) 113
0-62 mph (secs) 12.5
Standing 1000m (secs) 34.2
Urban cycle mpg 65.7
Extra Urban mpg 85.6
Combined mpg 78.5
CO2 emissions (g/km) 95
VED band A
So after all that what is it like to drive? well, it's fab the engine is very quite sometimes you wonder if you have turned it on, it uses £45 of fuel every month which means i get about 410 miles every month.
Unlike the last cars i have had, you don't feel all the road inperfections you are just gliding along the road #
It has an eco setting its like start stop took me a few weeks to descover it tho.
if you know how to drive in the snow (like me) its great stays soild to the ground and when it does start to slide (exteam SNOW) the car flashes with a warning.
The interior looks awsome and stays clean for weeks as it's glossy
Anyway, that's all from me see you all in my next blog
Please send me questions I am doing a Q&A
Bye :) see you next time
Well about a week ago I picked up my brand new citroen DS3 in polar white and black. She is a dream to drive a full review will follow shortly..
Today i have updated my CV , if you wish to see it please use the contact page and tick CV request
hello, welcome to my all new website. over the past few weeks I have been updateing my site , I would like to know what you think of it and also what else I can add or do to it to make it easy for you to navigate through. comment below or send me a message on the contact page
thanks for reading
Hello everyone welcome to my first blog.
I am hoping to
have a blog out every month so keep your eyes peeled.
Well this month hasn't gone very well, my car "BUZZ" had its MOT on November 6th and failed; I can't afford all the repairs so I am not too sure what to do, but a big THANK YOU to Adam Rayner who has helped me fix some of the MOT failure points.
I am also still looking for a job.... I hate having to go job centre makes me feel low when i go in, i have worked very hard for about 5 years in college and uni and what do I get £46 a week not good...
Anyway got to look forward to December a very busy month for me working every weekend until 31st December 2012 which is when Peter Pan finishes make sure you come and see it at Gracie Fields Theatre. I will have a special blog about that in the new year hopefully
see you then..
If I don't see you until after Christmas have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)
Comments are welcome..